Do You Want To Learn Ballroom Dance?


Ballroom dancing is my passion. I always wanted to know how to learn ballroom dance. I liked to watch dance movies and admire people who knew how to move to the music. It wasn't though until about 8 years ago when I took my first dance lessons and just fall in love with dancing.

It's one thing to have fun watching other people dancing, but another TO ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO DANCE.


Dancing is fun activity and anybody can learn how to dance ballroom.
Dancing became more popular lately, because of TV programs such as Dancing with Stars or So You Think You Can Dance. So everybody now enjoys watching it, and for many people ballroom dancing is like a fairy tale . When you watch the show it looks so effortless and easy. But don't be fooled by it. Professional dancing require a lot of work and practice, but you can have fun with social dancing and social dancing is much easier.

This blog is about ballroom dancing and everything related to it. I hope you'll enjoy it.